Shooting a low light concert with Sony RX100 m3

– I was drunk while shooting these photos
– I turn off the AF illuminator to avoid distract the musician
– all photos were took with A mode, black and white color profile mode.

1/30, f/2.8, iso 6400

1/30, f/2.8, iso 6400

Modern Dog and Nakarin Kingsuk are Thai’s legendary alternative rock artist. They established the foundation of Thai’s indie music since 90s.

I picked Sony RX100 III for their concert because it’s small, light-weight and very less-distract in the crowding place like Wine Bridge Plus – Contemporary Cuisine & Music Lounge

1/40, f/2.5, iso 6400

In summary, rx100 III focus horrible in very low light situation. The image stabilization also bad in this very very low light (including my hand was shaking from whiskey and dancing). The image quality at iso 6400 also bad. 90% of my photos from that night are blurred. But the rest 10% that can focus the right moment are good enough.

1/15, f/2.8, iso 6400
Continue reading “Shooting a low light concert with Sony RX100 m3”